This is a RadioPublic embed for Radio Drama Revival, “Nym’s Nebulous Notions – Lee Davis-Thalbourne and Erin Kyan“.
U.S. versus Australian conspiracy theories, the importance of accessibility in art, and a great deal of monster smooch inquiry from David: it’s our interview with Lee Davis-Thalbourne and Erin Kyan of Passer Vulpes! While they’re here to primarily talk Nym’s Nebulous Notions, this hefty big ol’ interview goes into depth on so much more.
Like what you hear? Us too. You can support Passer Vulpes Productions on Patreon.
About Radio Drama Revival:
- Learn more about how to support Radio Drama Revival on our website
- Find David Rheinstrom on Twitter
- Support Wil Williams and Anne Baird on Patreon
- Support Elena Fernández Collins on Patreon
- Support Eli McIlveen and Sean Howard on Patreon
- Find Fred Greenhalgh on his website
- Find Rashika Rao on Twitter
- You shall not find the elusive Heather Cohen
Radio Drama Revival is recorded in Washington, DC, which is the unceded territory of the Piscataway Indian Nation and the Piscataway Conoy Tribe.
Radio Drama Revival is Sponsored by Dashlane! Start dashing through the internet and help support the show by visiting www.dashlane.com/rdr to start your 30 day free trial of Dashlane – no credit card required. If you like it, use code “rdr” at checkout to save 10% on your Premium subscription.